W3 Project Hub is a traditional Chinese media that values art and readability, reporting NFT-related news with the Read2Plant cultivation game “Plantie”. Established in October 2022 and officially launched in 2023, it is our goal to become an independent NFT project watchdog.
Through the provision of professional reporting and experienced layout design assistance, W3 Project Hub curates, cultivates, and connects NFT projects to traditional Chinese users. Our diversified reports cover the latest NFT trends and cutting-edge technology research topics, ranging from music NFT to DeSci IP-NFT.
W3 Project Hub adopts a gamified mechanism to reward readers, project parties, and partners for engaging in constant dialogue on NFT by sharing market insights and reading research reports and papers. With the Read2Plant cultivation game “Plantie,” readers can mint their NFT – witnessing the sprouting of plant seed, growing through reading and collecting W3 project hub NFT reports, and finally, blossoming into their own unique personalised plant fairy NFT.
English Name：WΞ Project Hub / W3 Project Hub
Chinese Name：W3 展報
Goals and Objectives
- Promote traditional Chinese NFT projects through professional English-Chinese or Japanese-Chinese translation services and help projects around the world overcome language barriers;
- Expand the readers’ horizons and knowledge on NFT through reporting on NFT trends and topics, curation and translation of professional foreign articles into Traditional Chinese for the community;
- Regularly conduct exclusive interviews with NFT long-term holders or senior experts and strengthen related promotion in the form of task rewards;
- Promote a better reading culture by building a community and Read2Plant cultivation game;
- Analyse the authenticity of projects, reject scams, and protect readers; and
- Value the readability of articles and enhance each report’s impact through our professional art and layout design for optimal readers’ experience.
- W3 Project Hub established.
- W3 Project Hub officially launched.
- Achieve collaboration with Hong Kong IRL community 852web3.
- Commencement of Read2Plant project – Plantie
- Attended FOMO Asia event as a media participant and published related news.
- Invited to attend NFT project – Wonderland Aicreate360 press conference, an NFT collaboration project by Taiwan Create Intelligens Inc. and Sanlih Entertainment Television.
- Invited to attend the Web3 industry expert sharing event hosted by Taiwan Web3 media – ChainLighting.
- Published 100 NFT reports.
DR. NFT Strange
At W3 Project Hub, it is our proud tradition to welcome collaboration and submissions.
Collaboration: Please inquire through the W3 Project Hub Discord‘s ticketing channel (applicable to both community engagement and business cooperation)
Submission: NFT-related articles, research reports, observation notes, or any other format of works you see suitable, can be submitted to the W3 Project Hub Discord‘s ticketing channel. A member of our staff will follow up on your submission.
All contributors will receive 80% of the article revenue. The remaining 20% of article revenue will be allocated to W3 Project Hub for developmental and maintenance purposes.
Contributors may also opt for publishing gratis.
Copyright© 2023 W3 Project Hub Ltd.